AWS, LLC MERCHANDISE RETURN POLICY
It is the policy of AWS to accept merchandise returned from customers. All returned merchandise must be in salable condition, clean and free from damage.
1. Salable condition means a condition you would accept if the merchandise were shipped to you.
2. All returns must be accompanied by the invoice number.
3. The following restocking and processing charges will apply on all returned merchandise:
• Merchandise returned within 30 days of invoice date will not be charged processing and restocking charge but has to be in salable condition.
• Merchandise returned after 30 days but within 90 days of invoice date will be assessed a 15% processing and restocking charge (invoice cost less 15%).
• Merchandise after 90 days but within 180 days will be assessed a 25% processing and restocking charge.
4. Returns will not be allowed under the following conditions:
• Merchandise is older than 180 days.
• Non-stock special order materials.
• Merchandise not in salable condition.
All merchandise returns must be authorized by an AWS, LLC employee. The intent of these guidelines is to expedite and streamline the process of issuing credit for the returned merchandise and reduce the overall cost of returning merchandise.